TO APPLY FOR A RENSING CENTER SUMMER RESIDENCY IN PICKENS, SOUTH CAROLINA:
Click the link below to download the form-fillable application by February 1st:
- Download and fill out the above form.
- Compile the following materials:
- Half-Page Bio
- Resume or CV
- Work Samples (no more than 10MB of attachments. Use Google Drive or Dropbox for larger, or simply provide a URL)
- Statement of intent (max. 1 page)
3. EMAIL all of the above to RensingCenter@gmail.com
4. All applicants must pay a $20 application fee by clicking the PayPal button below. Applications received without an accompanying application fee will not be considered for review.
Our (tentative) residency period will be May- August. You may request residencies lasting from 2 weeks to 2 months. Longer residencies are preferred. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. Early consideration for residency periods far in advance may be requested. Please submit applications at least 2 months before your requested residency date. Exceptions can be made in unusual cases (such as an upcoming opening in our schedule that fits your project). Collaborative groups with a single project may apply using one application form.
The Rensing Center is an equal opportunity program and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. We WELCOME and ENCOURAGE diversity.