TO APPLY FOR A RENSING CENTER RESIDENCY IN BORSEDA, ITALY:
Click the link below to download the form-fillable application:
Application for residency at Rensing Borseda
1. Download and fill out the above form.
2. Compile the following materials:
- Half-page bio (will be used on the website if accepted)
- Resume or CV
- Work samples (no more than 10MB of attachments. Use Google Drive or Dropbox for larger image files, or simply provide a URL)
- statement of intent (maximum 1 page)
3. EMAIL all of the above to RensingCenter@gmail.com
4. All applicants must pay a $20 application via the PayPal link below. (PayPal accepts all major credit cards)
Deadlines: Our residency period in Borseda runs from May – October. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and are reviewed three times a year: January 15, March 15, and September 15. Early consideration for residency periods far in advance may be requested. Please submit an application at least two months before your requested residency date. Exceptions can be made in special cases (such as an upcoming opening in our schedule that fits your project). Collaborative groups with a single project may apply using one application form.
The Rensing Center is an equal opportunity program and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. We WELCOME and ENCOURAGE diversity.